Sunday, December 4, 2011

My computer while froze taking the Cha Cha test online and now my account is suspended. Any suggestions?

My computer froze while taking the Cha Cha test online and now my account is suspended. Any suggestions on contacting someone about un-suspending my account? I asked Cha Cha themselves and they told me to fill out a feedback forum online. However I got no reply from that. Does anyone know anybody specific?|||I would not waste your time with Cha Cha. I am currenlty working with them and it has been a bad experience. In the underground forums, there are countless complaints of people who can not get paid. I have sent several requests for help to feedback for weeks with no response. People posting complaints on the forum get no response and these are people who have not got paid for 2+ months. It is also a waste of time because expeditors only get 2 cents per answer and guides 10 cents. With the rate the questions come in, the max you can collect in an hour is 2 bucks if you are luck. I wouldnt work anywhere for 2 bucks an hour. I am strapped to my computer all day to make a whole 10 dollars! It seems like a big scam. Sorry, but it is very frustrating with all the time I have put in and cant get help or PAID..

No comments:

Post a Comment