Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I reactivate my cell phone that my parents suspended, possibly through an online software?

My parents recently suspended my AT%26amp;T 3G iPhone. I was wondering if there was any way to reactivate it, whether through an online software.. or one of these tricks on how to use it without a SIM? They put a password on the account so I can't necessarily access it. So, any help would be appreciated.|||If you're looking for a way to use it for free, you may be out of luck. You could possibly unlock the phone and use it with another provider. All phones in the US, when bought from a particular carrier such as AT%26amp;T, are "locked" to that service and have to be unlocked before you can use them with another provider. So, if you were to successfully unlock it you could theoretically get a SIM from another cell phone carrier and use it. Or, you can activate a new AT%26amp;T account with that phone. Also, attempting to unlock a phone can mess it up, and from what I've read about unlocking iphones it sounds like it's almost more trouble than it's worth. Here's a link to a website that talks about unlocking it, but I'm afraid you may just have to wait it out until they reactivate your line. Good luck!|||Maybe you could get an AT%26amp;T prepaid sim. But that would mean paying for your own phone use.|||No. There's no way to get your service back. BTW, don't you think they might notice? Or do you really think they're idiots?

No comments:

Post a Comment