Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Online auction sites, other then Ebay?

Does anyone know of any other online acution sites other then Ebay? I had an account with them and was running a small business but because I had a buyer who did not receive the item she purchased in the mail, she harrassed me and reported me to Ebay, although I spoke with her several times on refunding her money and she refused, and Ebay has now indefinetly suspended my account. I have not had a good experience with Ebay and I know there has to be some other site out there like them. Any suggestions?|||Ebay is the most popular but I have run into other online auctions. Good Luck!|||I was just asking about Ebay. (My post is somewhere around here). Anyway I was wondering about other people's experiences. I see right now that Ebay is touch and go.





I think Overstock.com has an auction area.|||Yahoo auctions, Amazon, Ubid, Mighty Bids|||You can go to UBid.com, buy.com, Half.com(an ebay site), amazon. com . Good luck. Maybe if you just send the woman the item, then she'll leave you alone. Just send another item and you'll regain your privleedges.|||Craiglist is so much better.|||Craig's List


%26gt;|||I think there is more to the story than what you are saying I sell on eBay and have been doing it for 6 yrs. now. You can't always please everybody. I have had to deal w/ complaints from buyers through Pay Pal %26amp; eBay, but never been suspended. If you get suspended it has to be something pretty bad. eBay is very hungary for money, they are not just gonna suspend someone over something minor like you are saying. Try Yahoo auctions, they put up w/ alot and are much more unsecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment