Tuesday, December 20, 2011

XBox Account Help, PLEASE?

HI,


I recently purchased a 3-month pre-paid gold membership card, and created this account.


I created this account and played online for about a day.


The next day when i went to log on a message stating: "Your account has been suspended due to a problem with your payment method..."


I have called 18004myxbox 4 times now, and they said they were going to call me back within 48 hours, and have not. Between the 4 people I have talked to, I have recieved 2 reference numbers, and no help. When i log on here, it says i have a gold membership, but it doesn't even let me access the game as even a silver membership under this name when i turn my console on.





I am in desprate help, and don't want to be wasting my money.





Please send me any advice possible, because i have not recieved any answers and have been doing all i can to get help.





Thank You|||Those Indians at 18004myxbox will provide no help at all. SInce i have never encountered your problem or know a remedy i suggest you e-mail someone high ranking at MIcrosoft.





Send an email to khogan@microsoft.com. That is what i did when my xbox broke down for the third time. Very helpful, i got a new xbox 360 from them.





Explain your problem, say a bunch o BS about how big a fan you are of xbox 360, and demand their help.|||keep calling those lazy ******* at microshit and keep rubbing it in to their sorry asses-and if they don't want to help (get a lawyer and sue them)

No comments:

Post a Comment