Saturday, December 17, 2011

Halifax Online Access Suspended?

I had some money stole from my account, i went to the bank and they suspended my access for online banking and said i will get my money back and someone will be in contact with me within 2 days.





3 days later no one has rang me, so i go to a cash machine to check to see of the money had gone back in and it had.





Now i still cant get into online banking because i am still suspended, so i cant see if the bank has give me the money back or if the person who originally stole it has put it back because of a mistake or something.





I dont know whether i can spend my money because they also said that online transactions have also been suspended.





Has this happened to anyone else?





Do you think its safe to spend money online from my card?|||You must go immediately to the Halifax and sit down with someone there who can give you the answers you need. You are wasting valuable time by posting this question on here. Act today and get it sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment