Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yahoo answers account got suspended, HELP!?

My other yahoo answers account got suspended,





One of the questions asked how could they make money online, i told them about this legit site I use, my answer got reported and my account got suspended.


I don't mind starting allover again(I was only level 2) but I was wondering





Is that account deleted?


If so, when I make a new account, can I use the same email?


If not, can I delete my yahoo mail (Don't mind) and recreate it?


Ex: My email was Suspended@yahoo.com, I delete that email, can I create a new eamil with the same words?





That's it basically, any other information about being suspended would be great too!|||Did you contest the violation you received explaining why, and what was the outcome if you did? If you didn't get a chance to contest the violation you can always contact customer support. Sometimes a yahoo answers account get suspended, but you still have access to your email under that account. Same happened to me, I posted legitimate relevant links, it got reported as spam/



ed- why not reply to that automated response and try explaining the situation, or contact customer support at http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/yahoo/answers鈥?/a>



There's an additional phone number too but I cant find it|||Is that account deleted?





For all intents, yes, just assume it's gone forever.





If so, when I make a new account, can I use the same email?





Yes. And when you do get your new account up and running, spend a little time at the link below to make sure you keep it.|||It all depends on the action yahoo have took against you or your account|||Sorry dude. But if it's suspended only, then I'd wait a week then go back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment