Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Eve online buddy program problem?

i added a friend on my account, for the buddy program on EVE online. Recently, when i went to check the status, (my account is suspended because my sub ran out) it said that "Only Active Subscribers can take advantage of this offer". I sent my friend the request when my account was active, therefore shouldnt i still get the game time? Thanks.|||I think it depends on when he does it. You have to have an active account when he signs up, or else your account would be invalid for the offer. You can't add him on your account for the buddy program and then your sub runs out and then he decides to do it. It has to be while your sub is active that he signs up. I have included the buddy program terms of service below.

No comments:

Post a Comment