Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How should you react when someone online makes an insulting remark to you?

I'm a member of an online forum where someone posted an insulting remark to me. This all started because I expressed a negative opinion of a certain subject, and that person apparently didn't like what I said. To top it off, that person's offensive post can't be reported or deleted because according to the forum rules it doesn't violate the Terms of Service.





I don't let things get to me, but it bothers me that someone can get away with a disparaging remark. I feel tempted to tell that person off, but I'd run the risk of having my account suspended.|||Honestly in the grand scheme of things just let it go, be mature and brush it off. It's online anyone and most people are/try to be tough online because they have some type of insecurity in real life that they cannot deal with in person. So they blow off their steam and stress by being all masculin and tough in a place where know one can see or judge them.





... anyway i think i started rambling the best thing to do is to forget it, what is it to you if someone you don't know doesn't like what you said? you're never going to meet them and its never going to effect you more than maybe a little emotional pinch, brush it off move on life is too short.|||Don't do anything at all. The person in question doesn't acutally know you. Its a virtual world not a realistic one.|||You have two options. Continue to use the site and accept it as is or stay off the site altogether.|||Try explaining your opinion about the answer in a decent way or else just forget his remark and move on. **** happens!|||LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING IF YOU WONT STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT THEN WHOS GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU. DONT HOLD BACK SPEAK YOU MIND DONT COWERED DOWN STAND UP TALL|||If he can do it, why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment