Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My friend god suspended from Yahoo Answers coz he asked about finding a Bible..?

He asked if he could find a version of the amplified bible online or for download and he eventually found one. There's no copyright infringement since the particular site allows their material to be viewed/downloaded.


Why did Yahoo Answers people suspended his account? He was a top contributor.


They didn't even give him a warning or anything like that. I find that very abusive of Yahoo Answers. He appealed, but apparently they almost never un-suspend accounts.


Have you heard similar cases ? What was the outcome ?|||There are a lot of accounts closed every day thanks to the trolls. Government and Religion are the categories to get a lot of violations. Yahoo does not really check the reports they just delete. When someone appeals they should really look at the account. I think I have heard of a few that were reinstated but usually yahoo never reinstates an account. I hope your friend gets his account back!!!!|||thats the reason people terrorize answers with 18 or 19 accounts and talk crazy|||Depends of under what category he did ask the question.





If he was under religions and believes I don't see why they would cancel an account. though Trolls are every where I suppose.





Good luck to you and your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment