Thursday, December 15, 2011

My checking account was overdrawn for 9 days because i had changed jobs.?

I then deposited a check on late friday through the atm but I recieved a notice a week ago saying that if i didn't bring my account up to date they would suspend all transactions. On sat, I found out that my atm card, online banking was not working. What will happenend to the check I deposited or my account?|||As soon as you put the envelope in the ATM, it would have been printed with the account number associated with your card. Your card was working if you were able to make the deposit. Online banking has nothing to do with your debit card.





Lastly, if you have any problems showing the deposit, take the receipt into the bank and demand an immediate credit and reversal of any bounced check fees. If you do not have the receipt anymore, go to the person who wrote you the check and ask for a copy of it front and back. The bank has to print every check it receives with an account number. If they posted it to the wrong account, you can show them the copy of the check and again demand an immediate credit and reversal of all bounced check fees.





Hope this helps.|||Go to the bank, and talk to them about your account. Find out what happened to your deposit. If it is their error, ask that they waive any penalty fees. If it is your error, don't write any more checks! Bring future deposits to the teller.|||compensates

No comments:

Post a Comment