Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is wrong with my other Yahoo account?

My account was logger out and I had to log back in. I needed to recover my pw because I forgot what it was. It said I could not recover my password online and I had to contact them. Then I searched for my questions I asked recently and I found them. I clicked on my name and it said oops and could not be found. I cannot think of anything I did to have my account Suspended/deleted. I was on level 3 with 1400+ points.








a link to my question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhNu7MZ7b6Wf9OzD.Dat424jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080604165544AAhE8QY





Anyone know whats wrong with my account?|||It would appear that the account has been suspended from Yahoo! Answers.





Please contact the Yahoo! Answers customer care team to either appeal or enquire details as to what merited the suspension of your account using the link provided





Contact Yahoo! Answers customer care


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/answers…





Please note that you will be required to log in and use the account associated with the suspended Yahoo! Answers profile.





[ Thanks for the additonal comments ]





Please use the link I have provided to contact the Yahoo! Answers customer care team. No action shall be taken by phone.





All the best


Chεεrs|||Your account has been suspended. Contact Yahoo|||Suspanded. I would e-mail or call Yahoo and see whats up .

No comments:

Post a Comment