Saturday, December 17, 2011

How do I report / Should I report virus e-mail marked from yahoo?

I just received four e-mails and in the "from box" it said yahoo administration. In the "Subject" box #1 Account Suspended, #2 Information out of date. #3 Online User Violation #4 New Account Password Change. All of them showed Virus Found. Who and How can I report this to Yahoo?|||Yahoo isn't exactly known for it's good administration, but, still, you could try http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/d鈥?/a>





Cheers!





ST|||The easiest way it to mark the e-mails as "spam". Yahoo says they pay special attention to those e-mails that say they originate from Yahoo, or from a Yahoo user.





Sandy|||same here...one e-mail marked different from any of those, but my internet security caught it and sent a report...Had a couple issues when I clicked on my profile the first few times though...send them an e-mail and get Norton Internet Security...ask people that r more computer saavy than me.....Good luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment