Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why can't I play Halo 3 online?? it says one or more players are do not have the maps to play in this playlist?

I have the Heroic Map pack, the Legendary Map pack but I dont have the Mythic map pack. Last time I checked I didnt need the Mythic map pack.





P.S.: My xbox live account isnt suspended. I can play other games on xbox live.|||it means the other users don't have the maps then|||If it says non mythic DLC req. and you are by yourself in the playlist, maybe you dont have cold storage, this happens to me often just go download that free sucker again and you'll be fine.





btw i highly recommend the mythic, its totally worth the msp|||then for that specific game type you need the mythic maps


or maybe you need cold storage DLC

No comments:

Post a Comment