Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Hosting Suspended, Reinstated Then Closed My Account?

I had a hosting package with a hosting company and they suspended my account without informing me. I e-mailed them and they responded back informing me that I was hosting a phishing page on my website. I replied back that it was not possible and if they could take a screen shot and showed me. They then responded back informing me they couldn't. They then agreed to put my site online. A month went by and I received a e-mail saying they closed my site and they would give me a refund because they got complaints. They then informed me that the same page had the same script when I deleted that page and implied that I had the script on two more pages. I asked them again to take screen shots and send them to me and they did not cooperate. I have high hits to my website and hosted about 12 web pages. I had a plan for unlimited everything. Has anyone had this problem or know what is going on. I am not a phisher or scammer and need some advise as what to do. Also I did not make backups and lost all my work.|||You need to find a webhost that can handle your website.





Look for high bandwidth.





http://keepitsimplehtml.com|||Hello,


I am proffessional web designer.i allways use lunar network for world class quality web hosting for my clients and I never heard any discomfort with this company as I am also working for affiliate to this company since 5 years .I have worked with 1200 happy customers! let me answer you with full details. If u intrested join from my sponser link here for safe and secure transections to pick your hosting package


http://www.lunarpages.com/id/hostplanner


****Few important reason why i recomend this webhosting service ***


#Basic Hosting plan 4.95$(power)


鈥?1 Free Domain Name for Life


鈥?Unlimited data Storage!


鈥?Unlimited Data Transfer!


鈥?Bonus Programs $775 Included


鈥?24/7 Award Winning Support!


鈥?Unlimited Databases/Email/FTP Accounts


鈥?Blog, Forum %26amp; Photo Gallery


鈥?Fantastico (Over 35 Scripts)


鈥?JSP/ASP Available


鈥?Spam Protection- IMAP Support


鈥?Microsoft庐 Frontpage庐 Compatible


鈥?Dreamweaver Compatible


鈥?Unlimited Add-on Domains Included FREE!


鈥?Ruby on Rails 6, PostGReSQL


鈥?MySQL 4+, PHP 4+


鈥?MySQL 5 %26amp; PHP 5.2+ Available!


鈥?Free Web Design Templates


鈥?Webmail (Horde and Squirrel)


鈥?Unlimited email accounts


鈥?spam/virus filtering


鈥?email auto responder


鈥?Freesite builder


鈥?Technology!!


鈥?99.99% Uptime gurantee


鈥?2000 Mbit Conectivity!


鈥?Tape backup,power generator


鈥?Ddos protection鈥?etc!!!


**************************************鈥?br>

IMPORTANT: Award winning 2009 for excellent support 24/7/365 days


Php support* Ruby on rail support*Perl support Python support* 24x7 Server monitering*


**************************************鈥?br>

Join lunar family to save your time %26amp; money ..


Good luck!


bye...|||IMPORTANT:





Before you decide on your perfect hosting, you need to take a look at this:





http://mysteryautoincome.com/mp-c.html





You will thank me later...

No comments:

Post a Comment