Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why do I keep getting emails?

From company's like paypal and cahoot?


I got an email from paypal a few days ago saying there was unauthorized credit card use, but I don't own a credit card.


Then last night I got an email from cahoot on line banking, saying my account had been suspended, but I never set up an online banking account? I didn't even know what cahoot or paypal was?


I changed my email password just encase.|||Same here! I got one from "google" saying my account had been suspended. I don't bother opening them or acknowledging them, but if its something to do with your real bank account, aib/boi or any of those have an email you can forward these emails too. Another scam as another answerer said.|||Somehow you're being targeted for scams. They want you to think that they are with those companies and want you to be afraid that you are in trouble. Next thing is they will tell you how to get out of trouble, but they just need some personal info.





You're doing the right thing by not answering and changing passwords. So many times when we click something online by mistake, our personal information can be sent somewhere, and people with no soul will use it to steal from you.|||they're the latest spam emails (well i had one emailed to me 6 months ago) but its really realistic and never fall for them

No comments:

Post a Comment