Thursday, December 15, 2011

Curious: How many times did you have to be reported before your'e account is suspended?

I have probably had 7-8 questions removed (and I contested one and they put it back online), and probably had 10-12 answers removed.|||I'm not sure about anything on Y/A anymore. It appears that all the humans are out to lunch or have left the building %26amp; this entire site is on automatic pilot %26amp; being screened by minds who delete any question they cannot understand.


I used the word "namby-pamby" in a question about BS in the seniors category, %26amp; it was deleted with NO warning or explanation whatsoever. Someone found it offensive enough to have it removed. They know the system better than I do. That's what it takes I guess. It's stupid, IMHO! What happened to questions %26amp; answers by REAL PEOPLE? Real PETTY minds seem to have taken over!|||never|||Sounds like you're a bad boy....|||I don't know, my friend. But I am experimenting with that issue now. If you find out, email me!|||Quit writing offensive questions!!!!!|||do you want to be suspended?





if not, think before you type.. I have too





If you do, then carry on the way you are|||Suspension/deletion can happen in as little as ONE instance of violation, if it is a bad enough one, like spamming, adult content, etc. For lesser offenses, it takes being hit with a fair number of them in a very short time to trigger the suspension. Just some here and there, now and then, and a person CAN remain safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment