Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Account suspension question?

Has anyone else had this insane of a problem?


14 year yahoo account suspended and lost because of Answers. I was a level 6 with 45% best answers. A few violations for political reasons, (im a very conservative republican and passonate about my beliefs) Nothing ever vulgar, sexual, racist. Perhaps a bit of a smart *** on a few answers, but all in fun and even though funny...they were accurate answers. Today I get a notification my account was lost. Really the 14 year old screen name really doesnt matter, nothing really important on there. However, attached to that account was my yahoo business account. A business website Ive had for about 4 years that generates about 4 grand a month and I have spent about 25K this year marketing that online business. I cant get any answers from Yahoo of why my account was suspended, or if I can get my business back.


A question.....Does ANYONE know if I can still transfer my yahoo business account to another web hosting service or even if I can at all|||oh, I know that already, so I started up a hotmail account as back up. Some people are just evil.|||That is a really sad story. I can see closing your YA account but your email?|||maybe this link will help you|||It's too bad you never bothered to read the Guidelines for this site.





If you had, you'd have seen that not answering the question is also a violation.





It wasn't your beliefs, it was the non-answers (and if you insulted people, it was that, too).





You could beg for mercy at the Forum, but it sounds like you committed genuine violations.





In the violation emails, they do warn you about losing your account; if you'd read them, you'd have known what you were risking.|||I do not have an answer for your question because I am too new, but I want to thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment