Saturday, December 17, 2011

Full Tilt Poker is Money Sucker ...?

Today i started to use real money to play Full Tilt Poker online, they suspend my account when i start to win money. It was all okay when I did not play with real money previously. I tried to contact them but they don't have customer service to support or answer my question, they can only be contacted by email, but they took hours to reply without any finding or solution. I have been complaining about it, I want to know why they suspend my account furthermore I want to close my account as i felt i have been cheated. And the most important point is I want to retrieve the money i have won but until now I still don't get any answer from them. I hope this can warn the whole world so as to prevent others from being cheated.|||if i were you i would come out with this and expose them. let everyone know. btw poker stars (in my opinion) is better. better format, better gameplay, and more people. but seriously. if i were you contact your local new station or something. once you start doing that they'll probly compensate you. you also could sue them, as long as you can prove that you didnt break any terms%26amp;conditions either by cheating with a poker bot, or using too much "language" in the chat box, or anything else that most people get suspended for. as long as you didnt break the rules they cant resist you service, especially just because you were earning money. i wouldnt be surprised if they did suspend you cause you were winning. every time you win they lose money, cause they get money everytime you buy in, so if you win a lot you wont need to buy in witch = no money for full tilt. hope i helped.|||Im soo happy pokerview accepts US players|||If you are a U.S. player then there is nothing you can do about. On April 15th the United States department of Justice arrested executives at PokerStars, Full Tilt, and Absolute poker. In response, these sites stopped accepting U.S. players. Since you have a Full Tilt account, your funds are likely frozen, but not gone. They are still working on fixing the issue, as they literally have thousands of emails coming from panicked players. Chances are you will be able to get your money back in due time. Threatening the site won't make a difference either as they are offshore and you have no credibility in a court of law anyway as it is a legal grey area. Don't bother warning others as they can't make accounts anyway.


Also, if you need a site to play on try the merge network like Carbon Poker and Lock Poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment