Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do i fix my suspended Xbox live account?

i attempted to sign in to my xbox live account and found out that my account has been suspended due to a change in my payment option. i dont want to add a new card or change the one i have now. i simply want to switch to using pre-paid cards. i have tried emailing xbox and got no help. i really want to avoid the 3 hour argument over the phone. PLEASE help me figure out how to change my xbox account and let me get back to killing newbs online!!!|||its not suspended its out of gold and now has silver go to xbox.com and remove your card redem code and thats it|||I don't think your account is actually suspended. It just reverted to silver. Have you tried using a prepaid card?





If you really are suspended, call 1-800-4-my-xbox and talk to a customer service tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment