Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can you file a claim against someone that lives in another state?

I live in New York, but there is this evil girl in Georgia that won't stop destroying my reputation! She is extremely mean to me, and it is getting annoying. We don't know each other at all, but she stalks me on Y!A and may be the reason my old account was suspended. She never exactly gave a death threat, but she talked about the things she "wanted" to happen to me. Is it possible to file a claim against someone that is harassing you online?? If so, how do you go about this?|||No, your only option is to block her a file a complaint with Y/A customer care. Unless you use your real name there is no way for anyone to harm your reputation with comments on Y/A}{|||Not if you dont know her full name, and contact info. Maybe make a new account with a different last name (perhaps your maiden name if married), and put your profile on private. Next time you see a bad comment about you report it. If YA gets plenty of reports for harrassment, then her profile will be suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment