Saturday, December 17, 2011

OMG! Account suspended for THIS???

I had my last accound suspended recently. Why? I have NO CLUE. I received my first violation notice in several months, and I think it was only my second one ever... for the following exchange:





Question: i have one month to get in shape for my vacation... help?





Deleted Answer: Here's a diet that is TOTALLY unsustainable for the long term, but you could be on it for a month and not hurt yourself... It works, too. My coworker is on it and she's losing pounds left and right. You have to exercise too. No getting around that. www.kimkins.com





So, you see - I answered someone's question about how to lose weight quickly, and put a link to an online diet program my coworker used. And for that, I got a violation notice, and my account suspended! Has the Y!A team finally taken all leave of their senses? What the hell?!|||Ahh, but you will not like this answer.





It is the link. Most people are afraid of links and someone felt it was advertising or something akin to that.





personally, a warning would have sufficed. I am more afraid of race-baiters and those that post obscene avatars than someone directing me to another site.





as to the Y!A team, you have to have sense before you can take leave of them|||Contact them here, and they will email the info to you at the alternative email address you provided-entered when you registered.= http://tinyurl.com/ytmzuz = http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answer鈥?/a> .


- + http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answe鈥?/a> + Yahoo! Answers Violation Appeals Board = http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answer鈥?/a>|||Chances are someone thought it was spam.|||It would be my guess that someone reported you to Yahoo Answers...I don't see why they would...but some people are like that. Sorry to hear you went thru this.|||who knows i dont see anthing wrong with it.|||I think that somebody must have reported abuse and Yahoo decided (for some strange and stupid reason) that it was. I don't understand why you should be suspended, you did nothing wrong. email the yahoo moderators and ask why they did this! I would NOT be happy!|||The Yahoo "team" never had any sense to begin with , so why are you worried about it ? I`ve had more "violation" notices and "account suspensions" than you can imagine !





That`s what you get when you try helping people , so why bother ? I simply start new accounts , and add to them as they`re suspended .





There`s absolutely no point in answering questions seriously , because all you`ll get for it is a kick in the aass ! So why not have fun with them instead ? Either way , you`ll get the violations/suspensions .





I wouldn`t bother to contact the Yahoo Team geniuses regarding any violations/suspensions either . I`ve done that many times , and have never once received a reply from them !

No comments:

Post a Comment