Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why can't I play online with my original Xbox games using my Xbox 360?

It's been like that for awhile now,


all the original titles are compatible with the Xbox 360 but I always appear offline


whenever I go to the online modes my account doesn't even show.





There's no account, only the "Create New Account" option and when I click it just send me to the Xbox Dashboard.





I don't know what seems to be the problem, I remember I was able to play those titles online with no issues until I suspended my gold membership for a time and changed the payment method.





Im still able to play online with my Xbox 360 games the problem only happen with the original Xbox games (all xbox 360 compatible and updated)


I tried recovering my account from Xbox live but the problem persist.|||You should contact Xbox 360 about not being able to play online with your original Xbox games. See http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xb鈥?/a> .





If you really want help regarding Xbox 360 from people on Yahoo! Answers, you may want to delete your question and repost it in the Consumer Electronics %26gt; Games %26amp; Gear %26gt; Xbox category.


|||Cheers! Thanks for voting!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment