Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Account deletion question, please help?

Hey, quick question for some knowledgable people. I had an account for years, then it got deleted. I realized that any threats of harm to others (even joking, or suggesting) is a violation of ToS. So I made a new account, but I used my old display name, and I guess that's a violation too, because that account got suspended. I made a third account with completely different information, made no violations of any kind, changed my display name and contact info, and I came online today to find out that my account had been suspended. I'm not going to ask what I did wrong, since I probably won't find out, but I'm wondering: what other things will get you banned? Like using the same display name, for one thing, but what else? I've read and re-read the ToS, so I have no idea what I did wrong this time. Hopefully this account doesn't get suspended too, just for asking this question.|||Hi from France 鈾?br>




Don't worry, it's just that someone ( for play or by silliness) has clicked on the '' Report Abuse '' button, and the silly computers which manage the censure have obey ! That's all !.. Anyway, it could be better if it was a human who does this work, thus it would have less error like that ! Same thing about the answers or questions which are deleted of course !





Have a nice day,





Cat.|||ToS might have taken down ur IP address and recorded you as a trouble maker or banned you from their site. Since you changed all of ur contact information, ur IP address will not change unless you go to a different computer and setup from there.|||I think they tracked you by your ISP address on your computer.Try someone Else's computer and sign on as a new user with a completely different profile.Yahoo answers is the greatest stiffer of free speech on the internet|||Where / What site are you making the accounts? Maybe there's an a_s hole you know, reporting you falsely.

No comments:

Post a Comment