Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Help! Why did yahoo delete my account?

I think yahoo deleted my old account! I tried to get in but it didnt let me in, saying my password or id must be incorrect. I tried resetting it, but it said that i cant reset it online, and should contact customer care.


I sent a message to customer care, and they replied saying my account was suspended or deactivated because of violating terms of use! wth i didnt do anything!|||Once an account is Suspended here on Yahoo! it basically is a permanent deletion of your account, due to behavior that violated the Terms OF use contact you agreed to when you signed up.





if you are sure you did not violate the Terms of use, has anyone that has access to your computer, used your Yahoo! Account. do you think you may have been hacked etc?





the only way to come back from a suspended Yahoo! Account if you were not successful with the email. is to Create a whole New Yahoo! ID.





-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment