Thursday, December 15, 2011

WoW: Wrath of the Lich King upgrade failed resulting in a suspended account :S?

Hey


Heres the problem








The other day i bought Wrath of the Lich King online from the account management page and i was playing for a full day and then i got disconnected and when i tried to log back in an error popped up and told me my account was banned and to contact blizzard .. i checked my email and it just said that the online electronic upgrade had failed for my account and it also said





"In addition, in order to protect the security of both this World of Warcraft account and your payment method we have disabled access to this account to prevent potential abuse."





and on the account management page the account status is now back to World of Warcraft + Burning Crusade and im Suspended . so please help me with what i should do people





Thanks





ALSO .. I cant post this in a blizzard forum cause my account is suspended . and i made a trial account and that wont work either ..... and i live in Ireland and theres no Blizz number for here unfortunately . So please help ^^|||Jeffery... he did not say he bought an account from someone else, please read carefully before you make accusations.





For help you need to ring the UK help number, but remember that Blizzard is notorious for not helping its customers, but I wish you luck.|||read the terms of use, you cant buy other players acount, didnt you hear about the guy who bought the account for 1000 dollars and got banned right away?

No comments:

Post a Comment