Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Question?

**WARNING: REALLYYYYY LONG !**


Okay. I really hate Disney, but my friend got me hooked on this one game. I started playing Pirates of the Caribbean Online a few weeks ago. For some stupid reason, my account got suspended. When I found out my account got suspended, I went to my mail a got a message saying I 'Broke the House Rules' I read what I got suspended for and it said I gave out too much personal information (Which I didn't.) A guy kept following me on there and telling me that I'm pretty and he kept asking me weird questions, but I wouldn't answer them, because he kept saying "How old are you ?" and "Do you have a boyfriend ?" I just started ignoring him and then they say I gave out too much personal information ?! They gave me a list of the stuff that the guy said to me and Disney said that I said it ! I was like ".. W.. T.. ???" So now I'm trying to sign into my account and this blue box keeps coming up and saying "Have your parents unsuspend your account !" Then it asks for my account and my password. I type my account in and my password and it doesn't accept it ! I'm so frustrated now.. Is it because I wasn't a full member ? Because I was just testing it out, so I didn't buy it. I want my account back because I was on level ten ! Do I have to make a new account or what ? Please help, and no rude answers please ! Thank you (:|||Ehh just make a new account its not a hard game... customer service is a ***** haha|||well first do u have a xbox 360 or ps3 or wii or ps2 or pc anyway u should call some support form ur console or whatever and tell them what happen. if i where u i would creat a new account....(dont know what im saying just trying to help)

No comments:

Post a Comment