Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone ever had their blockbuster online service suspended?

I just received a nasty email from blockbuster saying that there have been too many reported issues with our account and they are suspending it until they can investigate. Basically they are saying we are liars for reporting the problems we were having with their service. We were constantly having issues with not receiving movies, but we never falsely reported anything. Has this happened to anyone else out there?|||I didn't have this problem but I had constant problems with them when I was renting stuff out of their stores (wrong movie - overcharged on a gift card - all sorts of stuff). I finally just dropped them and went with Netflix. They seem alot better, note they are not as convenient since they don't have any stores but Blockbuster was a real pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment