Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whereis the best place to sell baby cloths online quick?

I need to make some money quick to pay a couple of unexpected bills.I have lots of baby cloths boths boys and girls mostly next, over 200 items of clothing that I would like to sell . Where are the best places to sell used baby cloths where they should sell quite quick. Please don't say ebay. I have a ebay account and would sell them on ebay but have a problem with my ebay account at the moment so can't. ( Its a long story but basically I agreed to buy 2 sofas of some one on ebay they were 2 different listings. After winning the auctions I tried to arrange to go and collect the sofas and pay in cash. The buyer then contacted me and told me he did not want to sell sofas any more and that I can't have them, I reported the seller to ebay for seller non performance. But a week later the seller opened a unpaid item dispute for each sofa. I again offered to pay and collect but the seller again refused a subsequently had 2 unpaid item strikes put on my account. because of these strikes ebay suspended my account. ebay have now removed the strikes but at moment my account is still suss pended). I did think about ebid another auction site, but it doesn't look like much sells on there so seems it might be a waste of time. Are there any good sites online for selling baby cloths and perhaps some baby equiptment like a jane power track 360 pushchair %26amp; a car seat.





Any advice would be much appreciated





thanks in advance|||Try Price Minister.|||Have you tried Beansprog?


I use it quite a bit.





http://www.beansprog.com/





There's also...


www.preloved.co.uk


www.nappyvalley.co.uk


ebid (like eBay)|||Hi!





I personally would go with Craigslist. I have used Craigslist to sell my kids items, furniture and have also bought items as well. Just post your ad, and if you have a pic that is always a plus. Well good luck and hope everything works out for you!|||Craigslist... I use it all the time... you just have to make sure you tell them cash and pick up sales only... I buy stuff off of the site and sell stuff we dont need anymore... I love it...|||Have you looked at www.sellmybabystuff.co.uk?

No comments:

Post a Comment