Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is my account going to be suspended?

Hi I was just trying to see my activity and it came up with this message... "Sorry, we couldn't find who you were looking for





This person may not exist, there may be a problem with the link or **gulp their account has been suspended", I tried again and logged off and came back online but i still got the same message...? does that mean they are trying to suspend my account.





I don't think I've done anything against the rules|||No, it's been happening to alot

of users lately. It's just a glitch...|||This seems to be a glitch we have had before back again. I just went to your pulse page with no problem so you are not suspended. Panic over,lol.|||You won't get suspended for trying to see someones account who is already suspended...

No comments:

Post a Comment