Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is it possible for your YouTube account to be suspended because of messaging someone?

So this one person YouTube and me got in a online fight(yeah I know it's stupid but whatever we did) and after I stated me point she just messaged me back, "DONT SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE OR ILL HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT SUSPENDED" Is that even possible to happen?|||She can't. Trust me, I've been into plenty of youtube fights because of stupid videos or hate comments on my uploaded ones. They can't get you suspended. Now, if there were multiple people flagging you then there could be a chance. But one person wont do a thing. As long as u don't go against the guidelines of uploading copyrighted videos or using the same email for 2 or more different accounts, your okay. =)





Just go ahead and keep arguing with her, she can't do a thing to get your account banned.|||It's not possible for a regular user to suspend another user's account, nor will a moderator suspend someone's account at the request of another. Unless you did something that violates the site's usage policy, there is no reason for mods to get involved. Your girl is just throwing around empty threats.





Think of it this way: if she had the power or influence to have your account suspended, she would have just done it, not send you a warning first. This is your chance to really push her buttons. I suggest you cash in. :) Have fun.|||I don't think it's possible. If You don't have videos owned by someone else, no matter what You have in your inbox. Maybe, if You're fighting with an administrator :) or something like that... But she needs a good reason... She can simply ignore Your messages, i don't think thats possible.|||They could report you...


And then the YouTube workers (Or what-ever they're called) may or may not suspend/remove your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment