Sunday, December 4, 2011

What would be the best checkout to use for an online business?

From Paypal to Google to Moneybrokers to Intuit none of them are getting good reviews. I don't want my money stolen, accounts frozen or for some reason they suspend an account.





None of these companies seem reliable.





Should I just go the regular route with credit cards and have a high processing fee?|||I would use electronictransfer. I have lost a business selling safety products %26amp; hidden cameras when paypal locked up my account and took all my money on my account. If you use paypal I would advise you to keep enough loose cash that you can pay back anyone that you need to in case paypay freezes your account.



I will this about paypal. They are not a legal financial institution they are only a business that is why the FCC does not back paypal and they do not have to follow the banking %26amp; financial institution regulations set-forth by the US government and in there terms of use and disclaimer they said that when you use them you legally give them your money and legally they do not have to give it back unless they want to.



Using paypal to process you credit cards is like intrusting your local convent store with process your credit card sells.



I would use electronic transfer

http://www.electronictransfer.com/?AID=1鈥?/a>|||Thanks for picking me.

Report Abuse


|||Paypal is the most acceptable one worldwide (although a couple of countries ban it).





However, if you using an online store script it can depend on what payment methods are included in the script.|||I would suggest Paypal. Many may take a while to process through paypal, but I think they are the most reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment