Sunday, December 4, 2011

When your Yahoo answers account is suspended, is yahoo mail also suspended?

My other yahoo answers account was suspended, and about a week later I couldn't access my yahoo mail account. That has never happened before. Nothing has worked. I've tried changing my password, but they said "Your password cannot be reset online." This is a different account. Is there some connection between the two? Thanks!|||No. When your answers account gets suspended for violating the Community Guidelines, you can still utilize the other Y! services. You'll lose access to your entire Y! account-360, Mail, Answers, etc.-by termination if you violate the Terms of Service. There is no connection between the two-both situations are different as I just explained to you moments ago. Hope this should answer your question.|||No.

No comments:

Post a Comment